This is Calculus gold!
This is Calculus gold!
Project I’ve been workin on for a while now, finally ready for production! These are cast from a custom 3D Printed master models (designed by yours truly in Blender 3D), meaning these can have nice looks to them.
Full set of 8 badges from the Kanto league!
Cast from resin and hand painted with enamel, each having a butterfly clasp and pin on back so you can wear them.
Set includes 8 badges:
Boulder, Cascade, Thunder, Rainbow, Soul, Marsh, Volcano and Earth.
Claim them and be the Champ of Kanto!
Buy them here from my Etsy shop:
Or send me a note!
I currently have 11 sets available for purchase right away, but no worries if they do sell out, I’ll make more. However, time might vary since I need to get the pins for the back shipped to me! So let’s see how this goes!
Here they are on my DA (if you prefer sending me a note there!):
#regram from @deadxstop because EXACTLY. #iwd
Broad City S01E06 | Settlers of Catan mention
I bet medieval times smelled really bad.
Like, the medieval time period? Or like….the place?
"If a woman has [the right to abortion], why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman? At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t result in anyone’s death."
-Something Maine lawmaker Lawrence Lockman actually said
"Oh, I’m just stretching." [x]
Garon Wade and his husband Jamie were prepared for their son in 2012. They were not prepared for what strangers had to say.
- (Cab Driver in Florida directly after getting in) Where’s his mom? (Us) He doesn’t have a mom. (Long Awkward Silence)
- (Cashier at a Surf Shop, see’s just me and my little boy) Oh man, you were given Daddy duty today huh? (Me) It’s Daddy Duty everyday at my house bro. (Confused look)
- Do you think he’ll be more likely to grow up gay? (Me) No. But I’ll love him for whoever he is, so it doesn’t really matter does it?
- (Man on a plane next to me, completely out of nowhere) So did you leave his mom in DC or are you taking the baby to his mom in Florida? (Me) He doesn’t have a mom, he has two Dads. (Complete Silence)
- Are you guys going to tell him he’s adopted one day? (Us) Yea, but I’m pretty sure even if we didn’t, at some point he’d figure that one out right?
- You shouldn’t take babies on planes for the first many months because they get sick right away. (Us). He’s already been on 20 flights. (Silence)
- (Random Guy on the street) Where’s his mom? (Us) She didn’t want him, so I guess that makes us the next best thing.
- (Random Stranger at the grocery store) That baby’s so cute. Does your wife breastfeed? (Me). No he’s got two Dads so we give him formula. (Lady) What??
- (Another Random Lady at the grocery store). That baby is so young. You should NOT be out with him like this at the grocery store! (My husband) Oh I’m sorry are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Excuse me? (Husband) Are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Well, no. (Husband) Then I’m not that interested in what you have to say. My pediatrician said it’s fine to take him out. Have a good one.
- (Yet another Random Stranger) Where’s his mom? (Me) Where’s your mom?
This, every day.
MOTHERFUCKERS COULDN’T GET ON WONDER WOMEN’S LEVEL